2011 was a good year for me financially and emotionally. What more can a girl ask for?
1) 12 months to sell over over 46,000 eBooks across all distribution channels (48,000 if you include my pen name)
2) I wrote and published five books (and three short stories under pen name Hanna Lui)
3) I gave up my day job in September to become a full time writer
4) I've had one Kindle UK Top 100 book, one Nook Top 100 book, and nine iBook category #1's across three different territories (CA, AU & UK) as well as my books bouncing up and down a number of competitive Kindle genre bestseller lists all year
5) I managed to blog at least once every single month
6) I re-designed my website (and I am finally happy with it)