Wondering About Your iBook Chart Positions Across Territories?

Was told about a super cool site this morning by Lisa Scott via KB (http://bookchart.info/).

It drove me crazy that I could not see how I was doing on iBooks across territories (sure I'm not the only one), as I love iBooks, it's the number one eStore and buying/eReading experience of my choice, and to do well there (regardless of sales figures) is a huge personal aspiration of mine. Now I can see! And I've learnt that I have grabbed number one spots on six different occasions with some of my books, and I didn't even know (the first and only one I'd known about was Die, My Love in UK).

Demon Girl
Demon Girl has appeared on the charts 1361 times.
It has appeared on charts in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, UK, USA. It has appeared on the Children & Teens , Fantasy , Fiction , Sci-Fi & Fantasy genre charts.

Best Performances
Chart
Position
iTunes Australia Sci-Fi & Fantasy Books on 14 May, 2011
1
iTunes Canada Fantasy Books on 4 September, 2011
1
iTunes Canada Sci-Fi & Fantasy Books on 4 September, 2011
1
iTunes Germany Fantasy Books on 4 September, 2011
2
iTunes Australia Fantasy Books on 1 July, 2011
3



Demon Day
Demon Day has appeared on the charts 979 times.
It has appeared on charts in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, UK, USA. It has appeared on the Children & Teens , Fiction , Sci-Fi & Fantasy genre charts.

Best Performances
Chart
Position
iTunes Canada Sci-Fi & Fantasy Books on 2 September, 2011
1
iTunes Canada Children & Teens Books on 4 June, 2011
2
iTunes UK Fiction Books on 31 May, 2011
2
iTunes Australia Fiction Books on 2 June, 2011
2
iTunes UK Children & Teens Books on 31 May, 2011
2



Lunar Light 
Lunar Light has appeared on the charts 190 times. 
It has appeared on charts in Australia, Canada, UK. It has appeared on the Romance , Sci-Fi & Fantasy genre charts.

Best Performances
Chart
Position
iTunes UK Romance Books on 3 May, 2011
4
iTunes Australia Romance Books on 20 May, 2011
6
iTunes Canada Romance Books on 1 May, 2011
6


Die, My Love
Die, My Love has appeared on the charts 91 times.
It has appeared on charts in Australia, Canada, UK. It has appeared on the Romance genre charts.

Best Performances
Chart
Position
iTunes UK Romance Books on 26 August, 2011
1
iTunes Australia Romance Books on 29 August, 2011
1
iTunes Canada Romance Books on 23 August, 2011
13


Because I have psychotic stalker-ish tendancies I then searched for another author, and was thrilled with what I found.

Body of Water by Stuart Wakfield
Body of Water has appeared on the charts 35 times.
It has appeared on charts in UK, USA. It has appeared on the Gay genre charts.

Best Performances
Chart
Position
iTunes UK Gay Books on 29 August, 2011
1
iTunes USA Gay Books on 7 September, 2011
56


If you use http://bookchart.info/ and find the site useful please leave the creator a message to say thanks via the contact page. In his FAQ's he wonders if it would be useful to anybody to know the charts! Ha!

It only tracks books that have appeared in the Top 100 of any sub-category. I found the best way to search was to type in my name in the search field. Read the About page for more information about how it works, etc, http://bookchart.info/about

2 comments:

  1. I was #1?! That's so cool! Now I can gloat at work a little more, ha ha.

    Seriously though, it's a great tool and more of us should know about it.

    Thanks, Penelope!

    Stu x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Pene :) that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Ta!