May Kindle Sales Figures ... If You Were Curious

Have not done a sales analysis in a while, so figured I would do my Kindle sales for May. At the end of June I’ll revisit May when I get all my Smashwords reporting in and we can compare Kindle against iBooks.

So, May was my best month on Kindle ever sales wise. The stats are a little weird because Demon Girl was free for most of it.

Title
Net Units
Royalty

(USD)
Kindle US Store

Demon Girl
21268
242.49
Demon Girl
1
0.66
Lunar Light
79
29.05
Lunar Light
13
26.91
Demon Day
368
154.69
Demon Day
492
1003.68

1457.48

(Roughly £890)
Title
Net Units
Royalty

(GBP)
Kindle UK Store

Demon Girl
4006
28.98
Lunar Light
183
38.43
Lunar Light
28
28.84
Demon Day
703
189.22
Demon Day
690
703.53

989
Title
Net Units
Royalty
Kindle DE Store

Demon Girl
1
0.3
Demon Day
2
2.88

3.18

Don’t you love my DE sales? Te He. I do. I didn't have any until April. Anyway, I work in Great British Pounds, so once all is said and done I made £1879 (roughly $3070 USD) on Kindle. I am pleased with that, best Kindle month so far. June sales on Kindle are looking like they will surpass May, so again, very pleased.

My ranking in Nook is climbing again. But my book still does not have a cover, so I’m contacting Smashwords again today. I am so upset, and it's spoiling all my happy moments because its a big nag in the back of my mind that my product offering is not complete in that store. I’ll say it again, covers help sell books, so the fact mine still does not have a cover seven days after it was put up has royally pissed me off.

This month I am hoping for good numbers on iBooks (still in Top 100 overall in UK and Top 10 in my category). Nook didn't get Demon Day until the 8th of June, so I won't be able to do a full end to end month review of those sales until August, and that review will be of July's sales (does that make sense? Lol).

Enjoy your day everyone. 
Oh, I’ve noticed I have a few new blog followers, so welcome! *virtual high five*

3 comments:

  1. Well done Pene those are some very pretty sales, I can only hope to achieve that some day *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great numbers! Thanks for being brave enough to post, confirms that the returns are worth working for.

    Just 1 Writer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay !
    Well Done !!!
    I Hope I Can Achieve That (And More) Someday Too !

    ReplyDelete

Ta!